Taken from Inechi's LJ
. Think I did this last year, too...
1. What did you do in 2011 that you'd never done before?
Made my own t-shirts... Decided to start eating / being more healthy.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I think last year it may have been to finish Sharknife 2? I did that. Next year I'd like to finish the 3rd one, and make more comix. Mebbe at least 4 finished comic storiez.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
none. need passport.
6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
more involvement in the active comix scene.
7. What date from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
finishing Sharknife 2.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
9. What was your biggest failure?
hmmm... nothing really. think I did ok this year.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
i got cut at the thai place i worked at. can't remember if that was this year or last year. oh yeah, that also goes for "things that happened first time this year"-- I GOT STITCHEZ
11. What was the best thing you bought?
I'm pretty into my RED PSP.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
hmmm... i dunno, mebbe my bud Brandon Graham who always knows how to calm me down when i freak out, and explain the bright side when comix seem bleak
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
ahahha UMMM some people
14. Where did most of your money go?
rent... layered jacket 2 printing, printing other stuff.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
fffffinishing sharknife 2. hahahahahaaaahaha
16. What song will always remind you of 2011?
cults "abducted", amy winehouse...
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? happier, for sure. finished crucial projects, moving toward bright future
ii. thinner or fatter? possibly "bigger" but i wouldn't say "fatter"...
iii. richer or poorer? about the same. got a couple good gigs tho
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
get passport, travel. more comix. more drawing in general.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
stay inside... be antisocial. but, y'know, you gotta get work done sometimes.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
21. Did you fall in love in 2011?
naaahhh... well, i got a pretty big crush.
22. How many one-night stands?
one, two, maybe three? one definitely glorious one.
23. What was your favorite TV program?
GAME OF THRONES!!!!!!!!!!!! forever and ever. Parks & Recreation close 2nd.
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
25. What was the best book you read?
GAME OF THRONESSSS!!!!!!! been listening to the audiobooks. oh, Ender's Game. Actually read that one.
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
cults... getting back into the rapture... finally truly appreciating Amy Winehouse's awesomeness...
27. What did you want and get?
make stuff like t-shirts, prints, sustain off of my online store
28. What did you want and not get?
a true comix epiphany to catapult me to the level i want to be at...
29. What was your favorite film of this year?
i just watched DRIVE, which was awesome... but my choice has gotta be ATTACK THE BLOCK. that movie really surprised me with it's originality & good timez wit
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
got drunk with friends up the street. i explained how important it is for us to "build pyramids". a couple of friends reminded me of this inspirational speech the next day. I turned 29.
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
having a awesome girl friend? maybe? having a solid creative team to enforce my creative goals...
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011?
blah. t-shirts, jeans, shoes.
33. What kept you sane?
friends, video games, good entertainment, ebt card, weed
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
pretty into Amy Winehouse right now
35. What political issue stirred you the most?
i guess occupy was pretty entertaining.
36. Who did you miss?
my grandma. my friend Mark.
37. Who was the best new person you met?
i met some cool video game people at PAX. ummm... mmmm......... yeah
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2011.
NEVER STOP TRYING!!!
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
"I got the swag and it's pumpin' out my ovaries"